Agnipath Scheme IAF ARMY NAVY: Eligibility Pay Leave Pension
Agnipath Scheme, Agnipath Scheme IAF ARMY NAVY, agniveer yojana, agneepath yojana 2022, agneepath scheme 2022 all details.
Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh announced the ‘Agnipath Recruitment Scheme’ in the Army today on June 14, 2022. The chiefs of the three armies were present on the spot. With the introduction of this scheme, Rajnath Singh told its benefits. It was also told that the warriors of Agneepath scheme will be called Agniveer.
Agnipath Scheme : Eligibility Pay Leave Pension
1.Agnipath is a new HR Management scheme for Armed Forces. Candidates inducted through this scheme will be called Agniveers. These Agniveers once enrolled into the Indian Air Force, will be governed under the Air Force Act 1950, for a period of four years. Endeavour will be made to enroll candidates as Agniveers from all parts of the nation, utilising contemporary technology (online STAR exam and associated testing methods), specialized rallies and campus interviews at recognized technical institutes such as Industrial Training Institutes, NSQF etc. Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IAF, different from any other existing rank. APPLY ONLINE
- As part of the enrolment process, each ‘Agniveer’ will be required to formally accept all terms and conditions of the AGNIPATH Scheme. For personnel below the age of 18 years, the enrolment form will need to be signed by the parents / guardians, in accordance with extant provisions.
- Post the period of four years, all Agniveers will go back to the society. However, based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated by the IAF, Agniveers who have exited will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the IAF in the regular cadre. The skills gained by each Agniveer will be captured in a certificate to form part of his resume. These applications will be considered by a centralized board in a transparent manner and not more than 25% of the strength of the specific batch of original Agniveers will be enrolled in the IAF based on performance during their four year engagement period as Agniveers. CLICK HERE
- Agniveers will not have any right to be selected for further enrolment into the Armed Forces. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Government. The enrolment as airmen into the regular cadre of Indian Air Force except for Medical tradesmen, will be available only to those personnel who have completed their engagement period as Agniveers. 5. Eligibility. ‘All India’ ‘All Classes’.
- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Physical Standards. Eligible age will be in a range from 17.5 years to 21 years. Other educational qualifications and physical standards would be issued by the Indian Air Force.
- Agnipath Scheme Medical Standards. Agniveers will have to meet the medical eligibility conditions laid down for enrolment in the IAF as applicable to respective categories / trades. No permanent Low Medical Category Agniveer will be eligible for continuation of his engagement after being placed on Medical Category. ENROLL HERE
- Employability. Agniveers enrolled under this entry are liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, at the discretion of the IAF.
- Uniform. To encourage and recognize dynamism of youth, a distinctive insignia will be worn by Agniveers on their uniform during their engagement period.
- Honours and Awards. Agniveers will be entitled to honours and awards, as per extant guidelines governing the subject for the IAF.
- Training. On being enrolled, individuals will be imparted military training based on organizational requirements.
- Agnipath Scheme Assessment. IAF will endeavour to maintain a centralized highquality online database of ‘Agniveers’ and will follow a transparent common assessment methodology. An objective assessment system to ensure fair and impartial assessment will be introduced. Skills attained by Agniveers will be systematically recorded. Broad guidelines will be framed before appointment of the first batch of Agniveers and the same along with any subsequent changes would be circulated.
- Agnipath Scheme Leave. Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of the organization. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:- Annual Leave. 30 days per year. Sick Leave. Based on medical advice.
- Agnipath Scheme Medical and CSD Facilities. For the duration of their engagement period in IAF, Agniveers will be entitled for medical facility at Service Hospitals as well as CSD provisions.
- Agnipath Scheme Release At Own Request. Release at own request prior to completion of engagement period will not be permissible for Agniveers except in exceptional cases, with approval of the Competent Authority.
- Agnipath Scheme Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits. Individuals enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer package of Rs. 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, Risk and Hardship, Dress and Travel allowances will be paid.
- Agnipath Scheme Agniveer Corpus Fund. A non-lapsable dedicated ‘Agniveer Corpus Fund’ will be created in the interest bearing section of the Public Account head. The fund will be administered and maintained under the aegis of Ministry of Defence (MoD) / DMA. Each Agniveer is to contribute 30% of his monthly income to ‘Agniveer Corpus Fund’. The Government will provide interest rate equivalent to the Public Provident Fund on the amount accumulated in the fund.
- On completion of the engagement period of four years, Agniveers will be eligible to receive ‘Seva Nidhi’ package, which shall comprise their contribution (into the Agniveer Corpus Fund) and matching contribution from the Government and interest on the accumulated amount. In case of individuals who are subsequently selected for enrolment into the IAF as regular cadre, the ‘Seva Nidhi’ package to be paid to them will comprise only of their contribution including accrued interest thereon. The ‘Seva Nidhi’ will be exempt from Income Tax.
- In case of Agniveers exiting before the end of their engagement period in their own request, the ‘Seva Nidhi’ package to be paid to them will comprise only their contribution including accrued interest thereon.
- Agnipath Scheme Remuneration Package. Details of monthly remuneration, Agniveer Corpus fund and one-time Seva Nidhi package are indicated below:-
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveers Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to Corpus fund by GoI|
|GoI All Figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution)|
|1 st Year||30000||21000||9000||9000|
|2 nd Year||33000||23100||9900||9900|
|3 rd Year||36000||25550||10950||10950|
|4 th Year||40000||28000||12000||12000|
|All Figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total Contribution in Agniveers Corpus Fund after four years||Rs. 5.02 lakh||Rs. 5.02 lakh|
|lakh Exit after 4 year||Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seve Nidhi Package (absolute amount excluding interest)|
(Monthly Contribution) Total Contribution in Agniveers Corpus Fund after four years Rs. 5.02 lakh Rs. 5.02 lakh Exit after 4 year Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seve Nidhi Package (absolute amount excluding interest) Note 1: Agniveers will not be required to contribute to any Provident Fund of the Government. Note 2: There shall be no entitlement to gratuity and any kind of pensionary benefits in the case of Agniveers.
- Agnipath Scheme Payment Modality – ‘Seva Nidhi’ Package. Two options to receive the Seva Nidhi package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment / entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate / incidental expenses, on exit. Details will be issued separately by GoI.
- Life Insurance Cover. Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the IAF.
- Agnipath Scheme Compensation for Death. In case of death, the following will be admissible to Next of Kin (NOK) from the Agniveer Corpus Fund:- (i) Insurance cover as applicable (as per Paragraph 22 above) (ii) All other compensation as per details at para 29 below.
- Agnipath Scheme Compensation for Disability. In case an individual is placed in Permanent Low Medical Category (LMC), the authorities will assess the percentage of disability and attributability. Such personnel will be discharged from IAF on medical grounds post payment of lump-sum compensation as per details listed at para 28 below.
- Agnipath Scheme ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate. At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skill-set certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by them during their engagement period.
- Agnipath Scheme Ex-Agniveers enrolled for Four Years.Ex-Agniveers who are selected to be enrolled in IAF as regular cadre on completion of four years, will be governed by existing terms and conditions of service of airmen/NCs (E) in the Indian Air Force, as amended from time to time.
- Agnipath Scheme Categorization of Death. The death for the purpose of provision of financial benefits to Agniveers will be categorized as follows:- (a) Category X. Death due to natural causes neither attributable to nor aggravated by military Service during the engagement period. (b) Category Y. Death due to causes which are accepted as attributable to or aggravated by military service or due to accidents/mishaps in the performance of duties including training during the engagement period. (c) Category Z. During the engagement period, death due to acts of violence/attack by terrorists, anti-social elements, enemy, during border skirmishes/war/peace keeping operation/aid to civil power, etc; and during operational preparation and training for war including battle inoculation training/exercises; and accidental deaths due to natural calamities/operations specially notified by the Govt, etc.
- Agnipath Scheme Computation of Extent of Disability. The extent of disability or functional incapacity shall be determined in the following manner for the purpose of computing the disability compensation:- Sl No. Percentage of disability as Finally accepted Percentage to be reckoned for computing disability compensation (a) Between 20% and 49% 50% (b) Between 50% and 75% 75% (c) Between 76% and 100% 100%
- Agnipath Scheme Payment of Disability/ Death. SL. No Category Entitlements of Agniveers (a) Death during engagement period on Bonafide duty (Category ‘Y’/’Z’) (i) Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakhs. (ii) One-time ex-gratia Rs 44 Lakhs. (iii) Full pay for unserved period upto four years (with effect from date of death) including Seva Nidhi component. (iv) Balance accumulated (as on date) in the individual’s Seva Nidhi’ fund and Govt contribution including interest from the Agniveer Corpus Fund. (b) Death during engagement period not on duty (Category ‘X’) (i) Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakhs. (ii) Balance accumulated (as on date) in the individual’s Seva Nidhi fund and Govt contribution including interest from the Agniveer Corpus Fund. (c) Disability (attributed /aggravated due to conditions of engagement) (i) One-time ex-gratia Rs 44/25/15 Lakhs based on % of disability (100/75/50) from Public Fund. (ii) Full pay for unserved period up to four years (with effect from date of disability) including Seva Nidhi component (from Public Fund). (iii) Balance accumulated (as on date) in the individual’s Seva Nidhi fund including interest and Govt contribution from the Agniveer Corpus Fund.