Agniveer Yojana, Angniveer Army Recruitment 2022, Agniveer Navy Notification 2022 pdf
Agniveer Yojana: Eligibility Pay Leave Pension
Agniveer Yojana: Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh announced the ‘Agnipath Recruitment Scheme’ in the Army today on June 14, 2022. The chiefs of the three armies were present on the spot. With the introduction of this scheme, Rajnath Singh told its benefits. It was also told that the warriors of Agniveer Yojana will be called Agniveer.
Agniveer Yojana Eligibility Pay Leave Pension
- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Physical Standards. Eligible age will be in a range from 17.5 years to 23 years. Other educational qualifications and physical standards would be issued by the Indian Air Force.
- Agniveer Yojana Medical Standards. Agniveers will have to meet the medical eligibility conditions laid down for enrolment in the IAF as applicable to respective categories / trades. No permanent Low Medical Category Agniveer will be eligible for continuation of his engagement after being placed on Medical Category. ENROLL HERE
- Employability. Agniveers enrolled under this entry are liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, at the discretion of the IAF.
- Uniform. To encourage and recognize dynamism of youth, a distinctive insignia will be worn by Agniveers on their uniform during their engagement period.
- Honours and Awards. Agniveers will be entitled to honours and awards, as per extant guidelines governing the subject for the IAF.
- Training. On being enrolled, individuals will be imparted military training based on organizational requirements.
- Agniveer Yojana Leave. Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of the organization. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:- Annual Leave. 30 days per year. Sick Leave. Based on medical advice.
- Agniveers Yojana Medical and CSD Facilities. For the duration of their engagement period in IAF, Agniveers will be entitled for medical facility at Service Hospitals as well as CSD provisions.
- Agniveer Yojana Release At Own Request. Release at own request prior to completion of engagement period will not be permissible for Agniveers except in exceptional cases, with approval of the Competent Authority.
- Agniveer Yojana Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits. Individuals enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer package of Rs. 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, Risk and Hardship, Dress and Travel allowances will be paid.
- Agniveers Agnipath Scheme Agniveer Corpus Fund. A non-lapsable dedicated ‘Agniveer Corpus Fund’ will be created in the interest bearing section of the Public Account head. The fund will be administered and maintained under the aegis of Ministry of Defence (MoD) / DMA. Each Agniveer is to contribute 30% of his monthly income to ‘Agniveer Corpus Fund’. The Government will provide interest rate equivalent to the Public Provident Fund on the amount accumulated in the fund.
- Agniveer Yojana Remuneration Package. Details of monthly remuneration, Agniveer Corpus fund and one-time Seva Nidhi package are indicated below:-
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveers Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to Corpus fund by GoI|
|GoI All Figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution)|
|1 st Year||30000||21000||9000||9000|
|2 nd Year||33000||23100||9900||9900|
|3 rd Year||36000||25550||10950||10950|
|4 th Year||40000||28000||12000||12000|
|All Figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total Contribution in Agniveers Corpus Fund after four years||Rs. 5.02 lakh||Rs. 5.02 lakh|
|lakh Exit after 4 year||Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seve Nidhi Package (absolute amount excluding interest)|
(Monthly Contribution) Total Contribution in Agniveers Corpus Fund after four years Rs. 5.02 lakh Rs. 5.02 lakh Exit after 4 year Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seve Nidhi Package (absolute amount excluding interest) Note 1: Agniveers will not be required to contribute to any Provident Fund of the Government. Note 2: There shall be no entitlement to gratuity and any kind of pensionary benefits in the case of Agniveers.
- Agniveer Yojana Scheme Payment Modality – ‘Seva Nidhi’ Package. Two options to receive the Seva Nidhi package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment / entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate / incidental expenses, on exit. Details will be issued separately by GoI.
- Agniveer Yojana Scheme Compensation for Death. In case of death, the following will be admissible to Next of Kin (NOK) from the Agniveer Corpus Fund:- (i) Insurance cover as applicable (as per Paragraph 22 above) (ii) All other compensation as per details at para 29 below.
- Agniveer Yojana Scheme Compensation for Disability. In case an individual is placed in Permanent Low Medical Category (LMC), the authorities will assess the percentage of disability and attributability. Such personnel will be discharged from IAF on medical grounds post payment of lump-sum compensation as per details listed at para 28 below.
- Agniveers Agnipath Scheme ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate. At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skill-set certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by them during their engagement period.
- Agniveers Agnipath Scheme Ex-Agniveers enrolled for Four Years.Ex-Agniveers who are selected to be enrolled in IAF as regular cadre on completion of four years, will be governed by existing terms and conditions of service of airmen/NCs (E) in the Indian Air Force, as amended from time to time.
- Agniveers Agnipath Scheme Categorization of Death. The death for the purpose of provision of financial benefits to Agniveers will be categorized as follows:- (a) Category X. Death due to natural causes neither attributable to nor aggravated by military Service during the engagement period. (b) Category Y. Death due to causes which are accepted as attributable to or aggravated by military service or due to accidents/mishaps in the performance of duties including training during the engagement period.
- Agniveers Agnipath Scheme Computation of Extent of Disability. The extent of disability or functional incapacity shall be determined in the following manner for the purpose of computing the disability compensation:- Sl No. Percentage of disability as Finally accepted Percentage to be reckoned for computing disability compensation (a) Between 20% and 49% 50% (b) Between 50% and 75% 75% (c) Between 76% and 100% 100%
- Agnipath Scheme Payment of Disability/ Death. SL. No Category Entitlements of Agniveers (a) Death during engagement period on Bonafide duty (Category ‘Y’/’Z’) (i) Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakhs. (ii) One-time ex-gratia Rs 44 Lakhs. (iii) Full pay for unserved period upto four years (with effect from date of death) including Seva Nidhi component. (iv)Agniveers Agnipath scheme Balance accumulated (as on date) in the individual’s Seva Nidhi’ fund and Govt contribution including interest from the Agniveer Corpus Fund. (b) Death during engagement period not on duty (Category ‘X’) (i) Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakhs. (ii) Balance accumulated (as on date) in the individual’s Seva Nidhi fund and Govt contribution including interest from the Agniveer Corpus Fund. (c) Disability (attributed /aggravated due to conditions of engagement) (i) One-time ex-gratia Rs 44/25/15 Lakhs based on % of disability (100/75/50) from Public Fund. (ii) Full pay for unserved period up to four years (with effect from date of disability) including Seva Nidhi component (from Public Fund). (iii) Balance accumulated (as on date) in the individual’s Seva Nidhi fund including interest and Govt contribution from the Agniveer Corpus Fund.