What To Do In Nag Panchami Fasting Rules 2022, Nag Panchami Fasting Rules 2022, On the day of Nag Panchami, Shiva Yoga will remain till 06.38 in the evening. After this Siddhi Yoga will start. On the day of Nag Panchami, the Kalsarp defect is erased by mere darshan in this temple, the glory is also mentioned in the Puranas.
Nag Panchami Information In English
Nag Panchami 2022 auspicious time-
Panchami Tithi starts – August 02, 2022 at 05:13 AM
Panchami Tithi ends – August 03, 2022 at 05:41 AM
Nag Panchami 2022 Puja Muhurta-
Nag Panchami Puja Muhurta is from 05:43 am to 08.25 am on the day of Nag Panchami. Duration is of 02 hours 42 minutes. Worship material to get rid of Kaal Sarp Dosh
For Rudrabhishek of Lord Shiva in the worship performed to get rid of Kaal Sarp Dosha – milk, curd, ghee, honey, Panchamrit and Shringi are required. Along with this, betel nut, incense, camphor, sandalwood, perfume, flowers, belpatra, lamp, coconut, turmeric, flour, rice, cannabis, fruits, datura, and sweets are necessary.
Nag Panchami Fasting Rules 2022
Worship for freedom from Kaal Sarp Dosh
Rudrabhishek of Lord Shiva is beneficial for the prevention of Kaal Sarp Dosh present in the horoscope. Along with this, you can also do some other measures.
Remedies to get rid of Kaal Sarp Dosh
1. Worship them by making a pair of silver snakes and serpents and then make them flow in water.
2. If you cannot make a pair of silver snake-serpent, then make a pair on a coconut and wrap it in Molly and make it flow in water.
3. Take a pair of snake-nagin from the snake charmer and leave them in the forest.
4. After worshiping in the temple of Lord Shiva, offer a snake there.
5. Chant the Snake Gayatri Mantra.
What To Do In Nag Panchami 2022
Worship Nag Devta with these mantras on Nang Panchami. Nag Panchami Puja
Anantham Vasukim Sesham Padmanabham Cha Kambalam
Shankha Palam Dhritarashtra Taksham Kaliyam and
Etani Nava Naamani Naganan Cha Mahatmanam
especially in the early morning
Tasya Vishbhayam Nasti is victorious everywhere.
Meaning- The names of the 9 serpent gods are Ananta, Basuki, Shesha, Padmanabha, Kambal, Shankhpal, Dhritarashtra, Takshak and Kaliya respectively. It is believed that if this mantra is chanted regularly, then the grace of Nag Devta is obtained.
Nag Panchami Puja Mantra | Nag Panchami Puja Mantra
Sarve Naga: In Priyantan, these Kechit are on the earth.
Ye Cha Helimrichistha Yantre Divi Sanstha:
Ye Nadishu Mahanaga Ye Saraswatigaminah
Ye cha vapitadgeshu teshu sarveshu vai namah
NagPanchami worship method
- Clean the pooja room with Gangajal or water.
- Next, lay a clean cloth on a wooden post.
- Then, install the idol of Nag Devta.
- After this light a lamp of oil or ghee and keep it near the snake deity.
- After this take a vow of worship.
- After this sprinkle water and milk on the picture or idol of Nag Dwat and offer turmeric, sandalwood, kumkum, akshat and flowers, incense and naivedya.
- After this, close your eyes and meditate on God and ask for his blessings. After this, pray for forgiveness while worshiping.
Benefits of Nagpanchami Puja 2022
Nag Panchami is also mentioned in many mythological articles. According to legend, whoever worships Nagdev on this day is saved from all kinds of misfortunes brought by the malefic planets Rahu and Ketu. According to astrology, any person suffering from Kaal Sarp Dosh can also get rid of its bad consequences. On the day of Nagpanchami, one can perform Kaal Sarp Yoga rituals, which gets rid of the fear of snakes.
Nag Panchami, the festival of worship of snakes is celebrated on the date of Shravan Shukla Panchami. On this day, the ornaments of Lord Shiva are worshiped by the serpents. Spiritual power, siddhis and immense wealth can be attained by worshiping serpents. Even if the position of Rahu-Ketu in the horoscope is not right, then one can get benefit from special worship on this day. Worshiping snakes on this day has special significance even if you have dreams of snakes or you are afraid of snakes. The festival of Nagpanchami will be celebrated on 2nd August. This year a special yoga is also being formed on Nag Panchami. According to the experts of Nag Panchami Shubh Yoga astrology, Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra and Shiva Yoga are being formed on the fifth date of Shukla Paksha of Shravan month. This is a very lucky coincidence. Worshiping Bholenath and Nagdev on the day of Nag Panchami can give desired.