Live NCL Research Share Price Target 2025, NCL Research Share Price Target 2022, Latest NCL Share Bonus News, NCL Share Price Target 2023 Live Prediction, Live Discussion About NCL Share price Target 2024.
NCL Research & Financial Services trades at Rs 0.54, 1.82% less than its closing price. NCL Research & Financial Services traded in the range of 0.55 & 0.53. NCL Research & Financial Services gave -61.84% this year and 0% in 5 days.
NCL Research & Financial Services’ TTM P/E ratio is 58.82, compared to 21.31 for the sector.
In its last quarter, the company made a net profit in excess of 0.24 Crores.
NCL Research & Financial Services has a number of listed peers, including Gujarat State Financial (-4.9%) and Mukeshabu Financial Services(-1.76%), NCL Research & Financial Services (+1.82%), etc.
FAQs regarding NCL Research & Financial Services. What is the current price of NCL Research & Financial Services?
NCL Research & Financial Services traded at 0.54 on 17 November 2022, 3:53:21 pm. This is 1.82% less than its previous closing price, 0.55
What is NCL Research & Financial Services’ market capitalization?
NCL Research & Financial Services’ market capitalization was 59.94 Cr on 17 November 2022 at 3:53:21 pm.
What is the 52-week high/low for NCL Research & Financial Services (NCL Research & Financial Services)?
NCL Research & Financial Services’ 52-week high is 2.81, while the 52-week low is 0.45
Is NCL Research & Financial Services a stock worth investing in? The following key metrics can be used to analyze NCL Research & Financial Services:
- TTM P/E 58.82
- Sector P/E 21.31
- Dividend Yield: 0%
- D/E ratio: –
Is NCL Research & Financial Services profitable?
NCL Research & Financial Services reported a net loss of 1.04 Cr for 2022.
Deutsche Bank Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH)
Chris Woronka, Deutsche Bank analyst, maintained a Hold rating for Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH-Research Report) today and set an $15.00 price target. Yesterday’s closing price for shares was $17.09.
TipRanks rates Woronka as a 4-star analyst, with an average return rate of 4.1% and 40.87% success rate. Woronka focuses on the Financial sector and stocks like Avis Budget, Hersha Hospitality and Ashford Hospitality.
Deutsche Bank also gave Norwegian Cruise Line a Hold rating in a November 9th report. However, Wells Fargo still maintained a Buy rating for Norwegian Cruise Line (NYSE : NCLH) on November 9.
Check out the top stocks that analysts recommend >>
NCLH’s market cap currently stands at $7.28B with a P/E ratio -1.60.
According to 47 insiders who have seen the stock’s recent insider activity, the insider sentiment on the stock is negative. This is because insiders have been selling more shares of NCLH over the last quarter than they did earlier in the year.
TipRanks tracked 36,000 insiders of companies and found that some are more skilled than others in timing transactions. Find out which stocks are most likely make moves after their insider activities.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. is involved in the cruise business. It offers cruise experiences to travelers in North America, Central America and the Baltic. You can also find an entire inter-island itinerary in Hawaii. Its brands include Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruses. The company was established in Miami, FL in 2010.
Learn More about NCLH
According to this Analyst, Norwegian Cruise Line’s stock price will more than double
- Tigress Financial analyst Ivan Feinseth reiterated his Strong Buy rating for shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NCLH), and set a price target at $32.
- Analysts believe that the cruise operator is the best placed to take advantage of the post-pandemic recovery. They also think it will outperform other industry peers due to its premium product offerings and fleet in highly profitable luxury and ultraluxury markets.
- Strong booking and onboard spending trends are expected to drive record revenue and profitability, which will lead to a significant recovery of Business Performance trends.
- As NCLH is well-positioned to take advantage of the post-pandemic travel recovery and rising consumer spending on travel, revenue, EBITDAR (Economic Operating Cash Flow) and NOPAT (Net Operating Profit after Tax) should all surpass pre-pandemic records by mid-2023.
- Norwegian Cruise Line will likely benefit from the additional high-yielding, more profitable capacity of three newly launched ships and three ships that are due to be launched in 2023.
- Norwegian will double its fleet by almost 40% in the next five-years, adding nine new high-tech ships to its fleet. This will contribute to its revenue growth and profitability.
- Feinseth noted that pricing for 2023 itineraries exceeds comparable 2019 levels by 20% and booking levels are 40% higher than 2019 levels, with a 20% increase of capacity over 2019.
- Although there are potential risks and investor skepticism, Norwegian’s younger and more efficient fleet, projected fleet growth and its unique and modern ship designs and superior product offerings make it an attractive competitor.